Tyco Valves Takes QA to the Next Level Using i-Sight Complaint Software Analytics
Tyco Valves & Controls LP
- With homegrown system, Tyco could not analyze customer issues and causes to take corrective action.
- Complaint tracking lacked automation, slowing processes.
- Tyco wanted its complaint-tracking workflow to mirror 8D and Six Sigma best practices.
- i-Sight Service & Complaints Software enables detailed statistical reporting on types of issues and their causes.
- The software is customized based on the company’s processes, as well as industry best practices.
- Tyco automates notifications, issue routing, and approval handoffs.
- Reduce the number of returns
- Decrease customer complaints
- Shorten the time from complaint to resolution
- Reduce costs associated with refunds, credits and repairs
"With i-Sight, we can extract charts and graphs and get them in front of other groups. This guarantees we are aware of every problem and that we are being proactive about reducing complaints."
- Michael Teele, Quality Assurance Manager