Publicizing the Customer Complaint Management System
- Service & Complaints Guides
- A Practical Guide to Handling Consumer Complaints
- Best Practices in Handling Customer Complaints
- A Guide for Consumer Complaints Management
- 6 Steps to Achieve Customer Service Excellence
Visible and Accessible Complaint Management System
A complaint management system must be visible and accessible in order to serve consumers and accomplish company goals. Management, sales, service and public relations personnel should all cooperate to make the complaint system accessible to consumers.
How to publicize the complaint management system:
- on posters and signs in the sales and service area
- on contract forms and sales slips
- in charge account mailings
- in the use and care manual
- in advertising -- your company's complaint system could be the theme of an advertising campaign
- on product packaging and labelling
Instructing consumers of their responsibilities can help avoid misunderstandings and unnecessary complaints. Include advice in the material that advertises your complaint system and have sales and service personnel encourage consumers to do the following:
- Carefully read promotional material and product literature before buying.
- Follow instructions in the use and care manual.
- Understand the terms of sale (warranties and guarantees, contracts, credit terms, refund policies, and so on).
Table of Contents
- Handling Complaints : A Critical Form of Communications
- Why is Complaint Handling Important?
- Management's Role
- Cost and Savings
- Complaint Handling Staff
- Publicizing the Complaint Management System
- Co-ordination with Others in the Distribution Chain
- Third-party Dispute Resolution
- Basic Steps for Effective Complaint Management
- Complaint Management Checklist
- Entire Guide