Privacy Investigation Management Software
- Investigation Software
- Workflow & Alerts
- HR & Employee Relations
- Ethics Investigations
- Privacy Investigations
- Compliance Investigations
- Insurance Fraud
Today’s regulatory environment demands that corporations protect the confidentiality and integrity of customer and employee information. i-Sight is the solution to manage investigations of privacy incidents.
i-Sight Privacy Investigation Software is web-based case management that provides a centralized, workflow-driven solution for managing privacy and compliance investigations.
Powerful search, dashboards and flexible reporting combined with our on-demand technology offer a complete solution that’s cost effective and easy to implement.
- Web Based: Access your files in real time from anywhere, anytime.
- Alerts: Notify the right people of new cases and overdue items.
- Centralized: All the case details are recorded in one central file, and accessed from anywhere through a browser.
- Task Management: Easily set reminders, record notes, generate emails or letters and attach files to the case.
- Dashboards: Access real time information about trends and performance.
i-Sight Privacy Investigation software uses a uniquely configured web form to allow employees, compliance staff or an outsourced hotline to quickly and accurately record new referrals.
Often these referrals will be placed in a queue until someone is able to review the file and determine if an investigation is required.
Once a new case is entered, customized workflow ensures that the appropriate parties are notified. Typically this is done through an automatic email alert -- recipients simply click a link within the email to view and manage the case details.
Investigate and Develop a Plan
Investigating privacy incidents can be complicated, and may involve many parties. i-Sight provides the tools needed to coordinate the appropriate resources, track deadlines, manage review processes and ensure accountability.
From within a case file, the owner of the file is able to develop milestones or tasks and assign them to the desired parties. Each task owner is notified by email of his or her responsibility. If tasks aren’t completed on time the case owner is automatically notified and can take appropriate action.
Approval & Closure
i-Sight enables each person involved in the investigation to record his or her progress and findings in the central case file. At a glance, managers can review the case status and all outstanding tasks. As tasks are completed, managers are notified and can approve them. Once the entire action plan has been completed, the manager simply closes out the file.
Organizations that rely on i-Sight understand that benchmarking leads to improved results. i-Sight's built-in reporting tools enable you to quickly compare locations, business units, action types, and any other parameters of interest.
Benefits of the i-Sight Privacy Investigation Database Software
- Accelerate the case resolution cycle time
- Quickly record new cases
- Meet regulatory and legal guidelines
- Improve communication across the enterprise
- Centralize case information
- Effectively manage milestones and key dates
- Automate reminders and other alerts
- Identify and understand trends