Why Implement a Quality Management Program?
- Service & Complaints Guides
- A Practical Guide to Handling Consumer Complaints
- Best Practices in Handling Customer Complaints
- A Guide for Consumer Complaints Management
- 6 Steps to Achieve Customer Service Excellence
What is a Total Quality Management Program?
Many companies have adopted Total Quality Management (TQM) programs. These programs have three key elements:
- First, the company recognizes that it is in business to serve the customer. The customer's needs must be addressed.
- Second, quality management is no longer the responsibility of the quality control department. It is the responsibility of all departments.
- Third, quality improvement never stops. Customer tastes are constantly changing and new technology is constantly developing. For these reasons, TQM focusses on continuous productimprovement.
Table of Contents
- Secure Customer Loyalty?
- Maximize the benefits of Customer Feedback and Word of Mouth?
- Address the needs of Dissatisfied Customers?
- Profit from Customer Service Recovery?
- Fulfill an Unconditional Service Guarantee?
- Establish a Refund and Exchange Policy?
- Adopt a Quality Management Program?
- Entire Guide