i-Sight Customer Complaints System: Workflow
Complaints System with Custom Worfklow
When you’re designing a system to manage customer complaints customizability is essential. We tailor i-Sight precisely to your needs to ensure that the right people are in the loop and that nothing falls through the cracks. Use i-Sight functions such as automatic notifications, case/task assignment, reminders, follow-up tasks and escalations, to ensure your company responds appropriately to every customer complaint and inquiry.
Complaints System Workflow:
- Notifications: Create business rules to notify the appropriate person or group(s) each time a new complaint is received
- Confirmations: If desired, the system can send a confirmation email to the customer or employee who logged the complaint
- Assignments: Create business rules to automatically assign cases and notify the assignee or manually assign cases and notify the assignee
- Reminders: Set task or action due dates with reminders
- Escalations: Create business rules for escalation notices on overdue cases and actions
- Closure Notices: Create business rules to notify individuals or groups of case closure
- Approval Requests: Create notices requesting/providing approvals
- Create any other business rule to help optimize your complaints management process
Customer service and complaint software that’s flexible enough to meet your exact needs.
For more information please register to join a live demo or visit our pages about your industry: manufacturing, municipalities, government and regulators, insurance and financial services, health care, life sciences, consumer services.