Complaint Handling Software for Consumer Services
Handle complaints and other feedback
Does your organization manage large volumes of customer calls, emails and inquiries? If so, i-Sight is designed for you. i-Sight can be configured to handle customer complaints and other inquiries. It makes it easy for employees to record and manage cases through to resolution.
i-Sight customer complaint handling software:
- Enables quick entry of new complaints from any channel (web, email, phone, etc.)
- Enables customers to submit inquiries and view updates using web portal
- Uses workflow to assign cases that need follow-up
- Helps you identify training opportunities for service staff
- Eliminates duplication of effort by ensuring only one case per complaint
- Enables staff to efficiently manage tasks, set reminders and due dates
- Provides managers with actionable information (tables, charts, graphs)
Every complaint or inquiry generates a case record. To ensure accountability, complaints and other inquiries that require follow-up are assigned a case owner.
Customer story: complaint handling at ArcLight Cinemas
ArcLight Cinemas, the leading movie theater chain in California, deployed i-Sight on the corporate website to gather customer complaints and feedback. As soon as a complaint is submitted, the customer receives an acknowledgement email and case number. The appropriate Pacific Theatres staff member is then alerted and assigned to achieve a resolution.Email this page Print this page