i-Sight Corrective Action Software (CAPA) for Quality Management
- Quality & Corrective Actions (CAPA)
- Collaboration Tools
- Workflow & Alerts
- Regulated Industries
Identify, Correct, Prevent and Improve
Leading companies such as Caterpillar and HJ Heinz use i-Sight for defect tracking and to create and implement corrective and preventive actions (CAPA).
i-Sight Corrective Action Software can be used to track and manage:
- Internal and external corrective and preventive actions (CAPA)
- Customer and supplier complaints
- Non-conformances (internal/external audits)
- Health & safety/environmental incidents
i-Sight case management software provides the tools your team requires to identify, manage, resolve and follow-up every issue.
i-Sight Quality and Corrective Action Software:
- Enables rapid entry of new complaints and corrective actions
- Improves collaboration among different locations/departments
- Analyzes resolution costs to easily prioritize corrective actions
- Links multiple complaints to a single corrective action
- Uses workflow to assign cases
- Create and assign tasks, set reminders and due dates
- Provide managers with actionable information (issues by plant, product, issue type, etc.)
- Meet ISO, Six Sigma, 8D and CFR Part 11 requirements
Root Cause Analysis and Continuous Improvement
Once the corrective action or preventive action (CAPA) is created and assigned, the objective is to identify the root cause.
- Create actions that can be assigned to appropriate staff
- Manage follow-up items
- Track action assignment due dates and overdue items
i-Sight makes it easy to track and analyze defective products and/or problems with shipments. This information can then be fed back into your organization to improve product design and manufacturing processes to ensure that you deliver superior quality every time.
i-Sight Quality and Corrective Action Software Portals
It’s your choice. If you want, you can activate a secure web portal that allows customers to submit problems directly to your organization via a convenient, customized form. Or, if you prefer, the information can be entered by one of your own staff. You can also use customer portals to allow your customers to monitor the status of their problem as it progresses through to resolution and corrective action.
Web portals also make it easy to communicate with your suppliers. When a problem is identified, it can be entered into the system, notifying the appropriate supplier. Suppliers can then be prompted to investigate and provide a corrective action for your approval.
For more information please register to join a live corrective action software demo or visit our pages about your industry: manufacturing, municipalities, government and regulators, insurance and financial services, health care, life sciences, consumer servicesEmail this page Print this page