Escalation Workflow Rules
- Case Management
- Investigation Software
- Incident Reporting Software
- Service & Complaints
- Call Tracking & Help Desk
- Quality & Corrective Actions (CAPA)
- On Demand
Escalate Overdue Cases or Tasks
Our escalation features allow the right people to be notified when a case or action item (task) has not been completed within a pre-defined time period.
- Managers are notified of missed deadlines in real time
- Enhances your ability to meet service level standards
- Identifies weaknesses in real time
You may manually or automatically assign a due date for every case. If a due date is missed, you may define who is notified, and how much time should elapse before the case is escalated.
Within a case you may create actions or assign actions to others. Every action carries a due date that, if not met, can trigger escalation.Email this page Print this page