Complaints Management Software for Municipalities
Manage Complaints, Service Requests and Work Orders
Municipalities large and small throughout the United States and Canada have configured the i-Sight complaints management software to handle citizen complaints and work orders regarding services and facilities.
i-Sight complaints management software for municipalities is customized to exactly meet the needs of your department or the entire municipality.
i-Sight Complaints Management Features:
- Quickly record new complaints and requests
- Use portals to enable citizens to submit issues and view updates
- Automatically notify and assign the right department and/or person
- Manage tasks and follow-up items
- Monitor performance in real time
- Share information enterprise-wide
- Retain complete audit trail and complaint resolution history
Complaints & request receipt:
Centrally manage customer complaints and other requests received through any channel. Capture relevant case data such as department, issue, and action required. Every case is assigned a unique case number and can be given a due date to ensure that no issue is overlooked or falls between the cracks.
Complaints & request workflow:
You control the complaints management process. i-Sight workflow rules can easily be configured to:
- Notify the right person or group when a new complaint/ request is generated
- Escalate overdue complaints and tasks
- Respond to each client with an acknowledgment email
Enable your service team to easily collaborate with one another by ensuring that everyone has access to the full story - a complete history of the complaint and the complaint history of the citizen.
Quickly generate the reports you need – for example, an issue summary for a specified time period or performance history by employee or department. All reports can be printed or exported to PDF or MS Excel.Email this page Print this page