- Service & Complaints Guides
- A Practical Guide to Handling Consumer Complaints
- Best Practices in Handling Customer Complaints
- A Guide for Consumer Complaints Management
- 6 Steps to Achieve Customer Service Excellence
1. [Graphic image, not reproduced.]
2. Vice President Al Gore, "Common Sense Government," Random House, 1995, p. 27.
3. Technical Assistance Research Program (TARP), John A. Goodman, Ted Mar, and Liz Bright, "Customer Service: Costly Nuisance or Lowcost Profit Strategy?," Journal of Retail Banking, Fall 1986.
4. Steven Covey, "Seven Habits of Highly Successful People."
5. Technical Assistance Research Program (TARP), "Maximizing Customer Satisfaction and Directly Linking to the Bottom Line," June 1990, p. 4.
6. [Graphic image, not reproduced.]
7. Technical Assistance Research Program (TARP), "Building a World-Class Service System and Setting Rational Priorities," June 1995, p. 2.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Leadership Strategies for Satisfying Customers
- Information and Analysis
- Human Resource Development and Management
- Managing Customer Expectations and Satisfaction
- Complaint Process Management
- Business Results
- Appendix I: Reinventing Complaint Resolution
- Entire Guide