Case Notifications & Auto-Assignment
- Case Management
- Investigation Software
- Incident Reporting Software
- Service & Complaints
- Call Tracking & Help Desk
- Quality & Corrective Actions (CAPA)
- On Demand
Intelligent Workflow Rules
i-Sight lets you create business rules to automatically route, and/or assign new cases to the right person or group.
- Ensures that no complaints or requests fall between the cracks
- Ensures that cases are referred promptly to the appropriate people for quick resolution
- Improves response time
You decide how work is distributed. You can create rules to notify people based on your desired criteria, such as case type, product category, issue type, etc.
You may also automatically assign cases based on your desired criteria. Incoming cases will generate an email notice to the “case owner”. The case will remain in a pending status until ownership is confirmed.Email this page Print this page