Allstate Improves Reporting Accuracy And Maintains Case Confidentiality With i-Sight Case Management Software
- Corporate conduct data was housed in four separate databases.
- Quarterly reporting required manual collection and analysis, requiring a week.
- Allstate needs detailed reporting while maintaining the confidentiality of individual cases.
- The company must analyze cases to plan communication and education efforts.
- i-Sight provides customizable workflows and automation based on case type and geography.
- HR and security professionals access cases based on their specific permission levels.
- All data is housed in one, web-based, continuously updated system.
- Reports show types, geography, timeframes and resources assigned on cases.
- Allstate ensures case confidentiality and extensive reporting.
- The group can attribute resources to cases, and better plan and budget for the future.
- Enterprise Business Conduct analyzes data for trends and responds with education and Communication to reduce future cases.
- Quarterly reporting will take an estimated half a day, instead of a week.