Civacon Expects Reduced Risk, Returns with i-Sight Quality and Correction Action Software
- Civacon stored complaints, return merchandise authorizations and correction action items in three different places.
- The company spent hours each month assembling reports on complaints, RMAs and correction actions.
- Reporting only on a monthly basis did not support swift corrective action.
- i-Sight Quality and Correction Action Software merges customer issues, RMAs and corrective action items in one place for integrated reporting.
- The customizable software aligns with the company’s workflows, approval processes and notifications.
- Multiple departments across locations can enter issues in the web-based software.
- Civacon can run reports every week in a matter of a few clicks.
- The company has actionable information more often, enabling faster corrective action.
- Improvements will reduce overall complaints, costly returns and risk.