Up, Up and Away: Canada’s Busiest Airport Selects i-Sight Complaint Handling Software to Ensure High Levels of Customer Service
Greater Toronto Airport Authority (GTAA)
The Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA) selected i-Sight Complaint Handling Software as part of its commitment to provide travellers with the highest possible level of service and convenience.
The GTAA is responsible for the management, operation and maintenance of Toronto Pearson International Airport, Canada’s busiest airport with more than 28 million passenger arrivals and departures in 2004.
Taking advantage of i-Sight’s class-leading case management technology and friendly user interface, the GTAA plans to roll out a new web-based customer feedback portal later this year that will enable it to more efficiently collect, analyze and respond to passenger comments, complaints and suggestions.
“The i-Sight Complaint Handling Software will significantly improve our ability to capture and manage customer feedback, which in turn will allow us to continually improve our service quality,” said Eve Wiggins, the GTAA’s Manager of Customer Service Quality.
Currently, about 60 per cent of the customer complaints received by the GTAA are submitted using a conventional web-based email form. Most of the rest come via telephone calls, letters and comment cards. GTAA customer service staff manually record the subject of each complaint in a spreadsheet. However, the existing system does not enable the GTAA to cross-reference complaints by passenger age, sex or place of residence, or by airline, destination, time of day or other important variables.
The i-Sight Complaint Handling Software will also allow the GTAA to advise customers when it has implemented a change as a result of feedback they provided. “If 100 people contact us about a sign in the airport that they found confusing, we can send them all an email telling them what we have done to solve the problem, and thank them for making a difference,” Wiggins said.
“We are pleased to be working with another client in the travel and transportation industry,” said Joe Gerard, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, for Customer Expressions. He added, “Complaints are among the most valuable pieces of information companies receive. i-Sight Complaint Handling Software ensures they learn from their mistakes and are able to make the most of that vital customer feedback.”
The i-Sight Complaint Handling Software features
- Web-based & hosted: i-Sight is 100% web-based, so there is no software to install on desktops or servers. Implementations do not eat up IT budgets – and clients do not require dedicated staff to keep it running. i-Sight is securely available over the Internet, so users can immediately share information between locations to ensure that everyone is up to speed and on the same page.
- Customizable: i-Sight is process-driven software that can be customized to meet clients’ unique requirements.
- Custom workflow: Customizable workflow rules make it easy to configure notifications, assignments, approvals, and escalation notices.
- Collaboration: i-Sight provides a central, readily-accessible repository and reporting tool for customer complaints and service inquiries.
- Access controls: Customizable user groups ensure that the right people have access to the right information.
- Advanced reporting: i-Sight makes it easy to generate reports and obtain actionable information about common customer problems and trends.
- Monitor service performance
- Monitor service quality
- Analyze customer issues
- Comprehensive customer history: i-Sight maintains a complete history of interactions with every customer. Notes, outgoing and incoming emails, related documents and cost estimates are all securely stored in one place.
- Integration: i-Sight integrates easily and cost-effectively with existing systems such as customer lists, supplier and dealer lists, product lists, CRM data, financial data, documents and more.
About Customer Expressions
Based in Ottawa, Canada, Customer Expressions(www.customerexpressions.com) is a leading provider of web-based case management solutions for regulators and enterprises focused on quality assurance and customer service. Customer Expressions has gained an international reputation for best-in-class software that enables managers to improve customer retention and profitability. The privately held firm provides i-Sight, integrated case management software for complaint handling, corrective and preventive action management (CAPA Management), compliance monitoring, and other business processes that require case management.
About the Greater Toronto Airports Authority
The Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA) is a non-share capital corporation that manages and operates Toronto Pearson International Airport. Toronto Pearson is Canada’s busiest airport, processing 28.6 million passengers in 2004.
"The i-Sight Complaint Handling Software will significantly improve our ability to capture and manage customer feedback, which in turn will allow us to continually improve our service quality"Email this page Print this page