Durand Glass Manufacturing Company, a subsidiary of ARC International Group Durand Glass Manufacturing Proactively Pursues Corrective Action Best Practices with i-Sight Quality & Complaint Management Software
Durand Glass Manufacturing Company,
- The company needed to address corrective action more proactively in four areas: customer complaints, internal processes, safety and supplier issues.
- Tracking issues on various Excel spreadsheets did not support team collaboration and prioritization, or drive ongoing process improvements.
- i-Sight centralizes all issues and complaints into one user-friendly, web-based system.
- All users have access to accurate, real-time information.
- Customized workflows enforce best practices corrective action.
- Every case moves from step to step within defined timeframes and with necessary approvals until counter measures are implemented.
- Reduces the number of safety incidents by analyzing and following cases through to corrective action.
- Will improve overall efficiency, measured by factors like production yield.
- Lowers the number of customer complaints, thereby enhancing customer satisfaction.
"i-Sight was far and away the best of the solutions we looked at. It is much more user friendly than any of the other systems, and had the critical follow-up and reporting capabilities we need to ensure effective corrective action."Email this page Print this page