i-Sight HC Complaints Database Meets Federal Guidelines while Driving Timely Resolutions at Rush University Medical Center
- To maintain its high rankings, and meet federal requirements, Patient Relations needed a more efficient way to log complaints and automation to support timely resolutions.
- i-Sight offered the automation and ease of use the team desired, and fit its budget.
- As a Web-based solution, i-Sight would not tax busy IT staff for implementation or maintenance.
- Alerts automatically let team members know when an issue is nearing resolution deadlines, and i-Sight escalates any that go unaddressed to a manager.
- i-Sight reduces calls and emails between departments.
- Patient Relations tracks more complaints, even minor ones.
- Reporting offers insight to support decisions about training or resource needs – to improve complaint levels.
- i-Sight ensures Rush meets federal guidelines regarding grievances.
“With more specific federal guidelines about time to resolve patient complaints, I can’t imagine how we would do this without a program like i-Sight, without a program that tracks time. It’s been very beneficial in helping the complicated process of tracking.”
— Francis Fullam, Senior Director, Marketing Research, Strategic Planning, Marketing and Program Development