North Side Foods Expedites Customer Responses and Complaint Resolutions with i-Sight Service and Complaint Software
North Side Foods, part of the Smithfield Foods Family
- The lack of workflow, email and notification capabilities slowed issue resolution and customer responses.
- The company’s basic database lacked user friendly statistical analysis.
- Complaints did not follow a detailed path to resolution.
- With i-Sight, users and sales reps across the country manage and view customer information in real time.
- Workflow management ensures issues are assigned and routed to the correct managers automatically, and that all relevant parties are notified.
- The team sorts and reports on cases by insurance claim type, type of complaint, by plant, by distributor, and more to see trends and take corrective action.
- Customer Expressions provides valuable customizations and responsive support.
- Sales reps deliver better service with an up-to-date understanding of all customer issues.
- Corrective action ultimately reduces costs and increases customer satisfaction.
- The team now consistently hits its two-day customer response target.
“Before, it was hard to respond to every customer within a two-day turnaround. Now issues go through the right channels and we consistently hit our two-day target.”
— Shannon Isaacson, Quality and Technical Services Coordinator