Auto Dealership Deploys i-Sight Complaint Handling Software to Ensure Increased Customer Loyalty: ‘It Really is Fantastic’
- Customer complaints were being handled inconsistently, without standardized procedures and followup to ensure resolution
- Senior managers had no way of monitoring the volume of complaints and no easy means of ensuring that each issue was dealt with appropriately.
- Inevitably, some complaints were overlooked or fell between the cracks, contributing to customer dissatisfaction and loss of revenue
- Selected i-Sight Complaint Handling Software for its customizability and flexibility
- All information is collected in a common database, whether received in person or by email, phone, letter, fax, etc.
- i-Sight’s simple web interface enables staff to record new cases quickly and easily
- Automatic alerts ensure that every case is followed through to resolution
- Senior managers are kept fully informed and can see at a glance where problems are occurring
- Company executives no longer worry about complaints falling through the cracks
- Complaints are resolved quickly and professionally, leading to higher levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Managers have the information they need to deal with problems proactively and address root causes that previously might have gone undetected
"Our goal at Michael’s Toyota is to create loyal customers. The i-Sight software plays a vital role by enabling us to record, track and manage every complaint quickly and easily. With i-Sight, nothing is ever left to chance."
- Dan Warshawer, Operations Manager, Michael’s Toyota