Siemens Drives Customer Loyalty with Proactive Customer Complaint Tracking
Siemens Building Technologies Division
- Building Technologies Division (BT) identified complaint management as a major area of opportunity to enhance the customer’s perception of the company.
- With 51 countries in the Building Technologies Division, BTneeded a way to standardize complaint management.
- When issues were resolved previously, there was no formal record with which to inform future resolutions, often forcing BT to “reinvent the wheel.”
- Web-based i-Sight Service and Complaints software can be rapidly and easily rolled out across all countries, and is accessible, in real time, by users worldwide.
- The solution is easily adapted to BT processes and workflows – rather than requiring BT to change its processes to fit the software.
- The intuitive interface allows end users to learn and begin using the software in a matter of minutes.
- i-Sight ensures that issues are addressed from start, thru’ corrective action and on to resolution.
- Trend Analysis and Reporting pinpoints common issues, and after preventive actions have been put in place, helps reduce customer complaints.
- The company identifies trends and takes corrective action to improve customer loyalty.
- BT reduces the time to resolve customer complaints.
- Greater customer satisfaction reduces cancellation rates and increases profitability.
"By handling complaints faster and more effectively, we build stronger relationships with our customers, and encourage their loyalty. With a structure and process in place, we can be more proactive in analyzing and managing those complaints."
- John O’Sullivan, Program Manager for Complaints Management, Siemens, Building Technologies Division