Fraud Investigation Software
- Financial Services
- CFPB Compliance
- Complaint Tracking
- Fraud Investigation
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Ombudsman Software
- Compliance Investigation Software
Efficient Investigations that Meet Regulatory Requirements
i-Sight Fraud Investigation Software is web-based case management software that provides financial institutions with a centralized, workflow driven solution for managing investigations.
If you are investigating suspicious claims or incidents the investigation must be carefully planned and documented. Once suspicious activity has been identified i-Sight provides the tools needed to assign the case to the right investigator where they can document their activities.
Compliance with state fraud bureau guidelines are built into the workflow rules to ensure your compliance.
- Record contacts, activities, expenses and evidence
- Create to-do lists and follow-up tasks
- Create recommendations and send for review
- Generate summary investigation reports
- Easily view all outstanding cases and their progress
- Alerts keep managers aware of inactive or overdue cases
- Report on individual or overall performance and trends
- Ensure compliance with state and national regulations
- Enterprise reporting of trends
i-Sight enables investigators to document their progress leaving a clear trail of activity. Once the investigation is complete i-Sight saves time by automatically creating a template report of the findings, including a listing of contacts, evidence, and recommendations.
"We needed an intelligent system that gives me the ability to look at a case in real-time and make sure nothing gets left behind. We used to spend days sifting through documentation to create a summary report – with i-Sight we just click a button. It's been a huge time saver." Gary Griffith, Director, West Virginia Insurance Commission.Email this page Print this page