Leading Healthcare Services Company Saves Time & Improves Performance with i-Sight Fraud Investigation Software
The TriZetto Group, Inc.
- TriZetto’s Fraud, Waste and Abuse division needed a robust, flexible system to track and manage investigations of healthcare insurance fraud and abuse
- In the past, investigators maintained case histories in a series of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, but records were difficult to maintain and ensure consistency of data
- Managers and staff found it difficult and time-consuming to keep track of investigations and prepare reports for clients and senior management
- Information relating to different aspects of the investigations was contained in separate files, so there was no easy way to analyze cases by type or duration of investigation, geographic location, dollar value, etc.
- Clients did not have immediate access to information related to investigations
- The division replaced its existing system with i-Sight Investigation Software, the world’s most customizable software for logging, tracking, processing and analyzing essential case information
- Instead of wading through cumbersome spreadsheets, investigators now enter case information quickly and conveniently via i-Sight’s easy-to-use web-based interface
- All case information is stored securely in one central database, so it is easy to analyze cases and monitor performance across the division
- Clients can log in and immediately see how their investigations are progressing
- i-Sight saves time and money by enabling investigators to work more efficiently
- Case records are more accurate and up-to-date, leading to better decisions
- Enhanced reporting leads to higher client satisfaction
"With i-Sight, our investigations proceed more efficiently, our clients get better information, our senior management is better informed and I and my staff have more time to devote to operational responsibilities."Email this page Print this page