Intuitive Incident Reporting Software
Never Let an Incident Fall Between the Cracks
As an employer, you’re responsible for making sure each workplace incident is investigated. i-Sight Incident Reporting Software simplifies the incident reporting process and makes sure that investigators are alerted each time a new case is entered into the system. i-Sight provides investigators with the tools to effectively manage investigations into a wide array of workplace incidents, including:
Report workplace incidents through a number of channels. A web based incident report form is the most popular way to report incidents. This incident report is configured to meet your unique requirements so that you gather the information you need to start an investigation. In addition to the web based form, you can also add new incident reports through these channels:
- Integration with existing systems
- Send emails to i-Sight
- Internal referral form on intranet
- Public referral form on website
i-Sight Incident Reporting Software centralizes case information to simplify collaboration throughout the investigation unit. Here’s a glimpse of some of the case management features i-Sight has to offer:
- Tasks - Set reminders or assign tasks and deadlines to ensure incident investigations are completed on time.
- Diary - Add notes to the case file throughout the investigation, making it easier to prepare final investigation reports.
- Email – Send emails from within a case and automatically route incoming emails to the correct case files
- Evidence - Keep track of electronic and physical evidence from within the case file.
Do more with the information you gather during incident investigations. Perhaps the most insightful and powerful i-Sight feature is dashboard reporting combined with the “drag and drop” report writer. The dynamic reports created in i-Sight let managers track investigator performance and case loads. Managers can also identify the most common incident types and locations in order to spot patterns and emerging trends. This information can be used to prepare employee education and training programs to prevent future incidents.
For more information, please call us or join a live incident reporting software demo