Incident Reporting Workflow and Alerts
Use Alerts to Monitor Progress
The i-Sight Incident Reporting Software is built with the user in mind, configuring workflow rules around your processes – not the other way around. Workflow and alerts enable investigators to achieve better results by strengthening communication and enforcing ownership of specific investigation tasks.
When a new case or task is assigned to an investigator, they are sent an email alert, which prompts them to accept the assignment and automatically adds it to the investigators file. This way, there’s no confusion over who is responsible for what and investigators don’t have to worry about forgetting anything on their to-do list.
Complete Incident Investigations on Time
The following features help investigators stay on top of their case loads and bring attention back to any activities that may have been overshadowed.
- Notifications/Assignment: Automatically notify and assign new cases to the appropriate investigator or group.
- Reminders: Set task or action due dates with email reminders.
- Inactivity Alerts: Automatically notifies managers if there is no activity on case for a specified number of days.
- Escalations: Overdue cases and actions generate escalation email notices to managers.
- Approval Requests: Create notices requesting/providing approvals.
- Fully customizable: Create other business rules to help optimize your case management process.
3 Minute Overview: Workflow & Alerts
For more information, please call us or join a live incident reporting software demo