District of Columbia chooses i-Sight Case Management Software to Improve Handling of Special Education Complaints
District of Columbia, Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE)
- The District of Columbia needed a customized docketing system to track and manage cases arising from complaints over the availability of special education services
- The system had to be available seamlessly both to officials within the Office of the State Superintendent of Education and to independent hearing officers working remotely
- The new docketing system had to be implemented quickly to avoid substantial additional costs stemming from a related lawsuit.
- i-Sight Case Management Software is web-based and remotely hosted, so it’s easy to use and available anytime, anywhere via a standard Internet connection.
- i-Sight is customizable, so D.C. officials were able to design a docketing system that precisely meets their needs
- i-Sight gives users the ability to attach electronic documents to the case record, significantly reducing the amount of paper files.
- With i-Sight, cases are handled faster and more efficiently
- Automated reminders and alerts help to ensure that cases proceed in accordance with statutory and court-ordered timelines
- Built-in reporting capabilities give officials the tools they need to comply with federal and court-mandated reporting requirements
"I'm extremely happy with i-Sight. We are already starting to see the fruits of our efforts in terms of faster response times, improved administration and better reporting."Email this page Print this page