Underwriters Laboratories Underwriters Laboratories Selects i-Sight Case Management Software to Investigate Counterfeiting
- Too much data regarding UL mark counterfeit cases to capture, track and retrieve efficiently.
- Traveling investigators could not log into a secure, centralized system from remote locations.
- UL lacked consistent, easily produced reporting to measure its activities and successes.
- i-Sight mirrors UL’s investigative process.
- The Web-based software enables investigators and law enforcement personnel to view case information from anywhere in the world.
- All history, data and supporting documents are stored with each case and can be accessed quickly.
- Templates for letters and reports keep outgoing information consistent and are easy to produce.
- The anti-counterfeiting team reduces the time to find needed case information and send required letters or reports.
- The team handles an increasing number of cases without adding staff.
- Alerts and reminders help investigators take next steps in a timely manner.
- UL runs reports on valuable information such as types of cases, volumes, and achievements, aiding decision-making.